White 2 Black Pomegranate
Size: 8.5 fl. oz.
With Antioxidant Rich Pomegranate
With White 2 Black Pure Pomegranate™ - you will experience a whole new level of darkness. Formulated with more accelerators and color boosters allowing your tan to go 3 shades darker! Higher amounts of pomegranate will keep your skin at ample hydration levels, help to combat free radical damage and allow your tan to last days longer. For fast results and ultra hydrated skin – the choice is simple – White 2 Black Pure Pomegranate!™
- Multiple dark tan activators for natural dark color.
- Melanin Stimulators for longer lasting results.
- Pomegranate oils and extracts for added hydration.
- Rich in Anti-oxidants.
- Skin softeners.
- Anti-aging and firming.
- Super charged dark tanning intensifiers are coupled with multiple melanin stimulators to achieve extremely dark results instantly and naturally without the use of bronzers.
- Pomegranate Extracts - Hydrates and softens the skin for longer lasting tanning results.
- White Sapphire – Visibly helps to reduce the signs of aging.
- Deeply hydrating and skin softening .
- Formulated for Indoor & Outdoor use.
Ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Propanediol, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Tyrosine, Aqua (Water), Punica Granatum Extract, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-40, Tapioca Starch, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Potassium Caproyl Tyrosine, Oleoyl Tyrosine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Synthetic Sapphire, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Calcium Ascorbate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool